Saturday, June 11, 2022

Serbia : post covid spitting and coughing – S.O.S. to the world

following up with more facts and thoughts on my post from yesterday, today I went to buy chicken at the maxi store at 97, kumodraska street, Belgrade, and a deli man actually spat on his fingers to open up a plastic bag and then took chicken with that same hand to place it in it. he said all the best to you with a little bow so I was unsure whether he did it on purpose to unnerve me or he is just like that. anyway, I took the chicken to the register and said that I did not have enough money so I just bought the newspapers. I then proceeded to maxi store on 115, vojvode stepe street to buy my chicken there. and there everything was all right until I got to the register …  

the local man familiar to me from being around and who runs the small business nearby – see images enclosed herewith – and who unprovoked in the past showed animosity towards me on at least one occasion, came next in line behind me and started jerking his feet as he was going to kick me, all in the similar fashion the other person was doing last night in different maxi store, as described in my previous post. when I gave no reaction and cashier went to exchange some money, this tall man then lowered himself and literally leaned his elbow on the register where my purchase was standing: one chicken, four avocados, one Kozel dark and six more newspapers ( I needed additional copies as a demanti article I wrote was published in it), and started intentionally coughing all over it … as we were waiting for cashier he continued coughing all over my purchase waiting for my reaction; the purchase was approx. 20 (twenty) inches away from his mouth and he was not even pretending that he was not doing it on purpose … I could not believe my eyes … I was thinking I was going to throw away the plastic bags in which the groceries were packed as soon as I exit the store. also, I knew any altercation including violence would bring possible charges and lawyers’ fees in excess of thousands of US dollars, a small fortune. so how to protect myself from these worse than animals Serbian comrades I have been asking the world, please guide them if you can and show them the rules of living on this planet. I think impossible! I think the existence of higher powers must be brought to light in Serbia once as these guys recognize no authority but the local post-communist regime that obviously allows this harassment, stalking and persecution to continue … later it came to me, i think i should have left the store without making the purchase, i would have felt less consequences


when i was looking for address to his store this evening, i was amazed that this person is coincidentally portrayed on google images as well ... the address of the simpsons bakery (pekara store) is 111, vojvode stepe str, belgrade, serbia, so his business, next door, must be (or must have been if it is not in function) 109, vojvode stepe str., belgrade, serbia

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home