Wednesday, February 05, 2020

verbal prompts and cues along my way, downtown Belgrade

as far as Im concerned I feel so rejected on the large scale and this concerns me. I can believe that someone took a lot of general ideas from my stolen notebooks and hard drives in the States, a movie motherless Brooklyn comes to mind, but that does not concern me.
today in downtown belgrade, serbia, a boutique worker stood on the porch outside of shop with some guy and as I passed by I overheard: this – does not stand a chance. obviously, there was a single upward head nod in my direction, the one i did not see, for some things i can just conjure.
I picked two facts from her statement, number one) she does not consider me to be a human being, and number two) something is about to go down or something is going on, where Im onboard participating without even knowing it.   
and this comes from a man fully aware of the thoughts I have about myself as well as them for trying to bring me down - sincerely though - in their minds all the time, so we may as well conclude that we are two different animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home