Saturday, December 28, 2019

Alas, history repeats itself

now I have two problems, Americans are not willing to do a business with me even though i have forgiven them everything. 
and number two, I have been sentenced to live in Serbia [where everybody knows me] until Kingdom Come
imagine that someone is slowly killing you and you beg them to stop but they sadistically continue their act. this is the situation I have in Serbia with my fellow countrymen.

every time I bought something at brace jerkovica JYSK store (a Danish company, Danish as in the Kingdom of Denmark's Danish) the blonde cashier was pointing laser price scanner gun into my eyes and looked at each and every opportunity to “hit” me with its beam. I took home several eye burns, and wrote about it a couple of times in this blog. today, there was a long new year’s line and I thought she would not try this in front of the audience of so many shoppers. alas, if serbs want to kill you, they will do it, it does not matter to them if someone is looking or not or if you deserve it or not. alas, she did her ‘kill.’ I would not be much wrong if I say this b*tch now.

I was just thinking to myself: no, not again, not again, she is not going to try it, no, no, no, please, please please, pretty please don't. alas she did point a beam straight into my eyes as soon as I stepped up to the register as a next up shopper and I put my head down in order not to look at the red light but she waited until I raised my head and hit me again and again. now I understand why so many people hate serbs. I do not know this person and I have not done anything to her, period. enclosed herewith is a copy of today’s receipt. cheers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home