Thursday, January 09, 2020

in the city of brotherly hate – deadly exposed

the insane hatred I am experiencing in this doomed place – serbia / belgrade, serbia – is simply unbearable, indescribable,  unbelievable, and insane. the insane serbs I am encountering are highly dangerous for the well-being of anybody walking in my shoes, so world please do not laugh. take a wild walk in my shoes and then say anything. the question is – what I had done to these insane folks ?
when I came here in 2003 a former school-buddy invited me to his place to revive memories and offered a joint. I refused cannabis but still there were no lies between us. he then proceeded to say – while you were having fun in the united states we were bombed by the americans in 1999. this was the only account whereby i learnt of some of my “guilt” here. in other words, I should have felt guilty as – I went to the united states to 'have fun' while Slobodan Milosevic of Serbia was warring with the united states and the world. whatever insane stories have sprouted out from that initial account of "guilt" could be anybody’s guess. but by witnessing the hatred and deeds of my serbian “brothers” on the streets of this city of brotherly hate I know there has been a lot of insane talking about me. it showed, SOME (Im carefully weighing my words) serbs are extremely insane, evil and mean people when it comes to accepting those that have tried to make a successful living without anyone’s help and sponsoring – like Novak Djokovic, for example. in the very beginning, before he prolonged and reaffirmed his success in sport and before he started donating big bucks through charity network - one nickname he was trashed around with - as it was mentioned in the newspapers - was a 'used up pipe.' one difference was, unlike Novak I never had a pair of helping hands backing me up and protecting from dire situations in the end. without them Nole could have fallen through the cracks onto the spotlit stage a long before the success would have saved him. with all that potential, down on his luck and without a proper guidance he could have self-destruct himself; we could have had him crawling, twitching in spiritual and physical pain and begging for help right now, just like Im doing. it must be, by a stroke of a very bad luck i came into a spotlight with these people and i blame american serbs for that, they are much to blame and fully liable. all the insane stories the serbian serbs know about me came from the united states. and somebody's got to pay. that is if everything was right - but again, nothing is right around here. some new people are running the show in serbia, and all that was good when i was growing up has left the stage. following the military defeat of yugoslavia, all types of serbs from all over the country poured into the city of brotherly hate which quadrupled in size and the new power has got no intellect. I literally just want to be left alone now without anybody coming at me and trying to harass me further. but alas it is not happening. they give me something to think about all the time. my future is shot.

one hates those he does not understand as well as those that are better in any regard. it does not matter if I was pro-American,  pro-Russian, or even pro-Serb - that is not even the issue - serbs will hate because they want to be in my place, and this is like the biblical hate between the two brothers over inheritance except I do not want to be in their story, still their actions make me write about them all the time. in general, I am disappointed in the serbian Freemasons and all similar societies - if they even exist here - that should lead this country by example while correcting it in doing so; although there appear to be a few such honest to goodness remarkable individuals I have met that I would die for. and even some, like the serbian alleged Templars, have shown to be the movers-pro-harassment as some insanity and evil I am experiencing originate from those ranks. wow, goodness gracious. goodness gracious. if anyone had a right to hatred in this city of insanity and brotherly hate that would have been me for i was left without family and everything i had in the united states is gone. but i don't sport any right, which makes me a better man - now i must highlight that - to call pot - a pot.

I met all sorts of serbs during these unfortunate years spent here – alas, bad and insane ones make up the majority. as they are the only ones I experience. they make your life miserable at all times. they are bad as hell, insane, uncivilized, unChristian, against life, nonsupporting, always a thorn in your side like those that crucified Christ – so the only real biblical Jews in spirit nowadays are these guys here in this habitat of brotherly hate where hatred, evil and insanity are par for the course. I rarely experience the good fellow countrymen. these are the rare occasions where I benefit from the good serbs. to encounter well-meaning serbs in Serbia and this city of brotherly hate and insanity is like searching for gold. you maybe find one nugget here and there, overall - it is just a fool's hope. but even then a couple of nuggets are not enough to put you in the comfortable zone and godlike state of detachment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home