Monday, January 06, 2020

I swear by the U. S. Presidents Donald Trump, Obama, George W. as well as Novak Djokovic

the power to do things comes from the rule.

and we know the types of it in the secular state,

so I wonder if GXd is allowing

these fellow countrymen

to come and take a piece of me

every time they feel like it.


or if it is not Lord, then who is it,

i an't going down that rabbit hole to find out.

if you were the p.o.w. in serbia what would you rather prefer your captors do to you: electrocute your nuts or burn your eyes with laser? well I did not have that choice today! according to Orthodox calendar, today [ 1 / 6 / 2020 ] is the spiritual holiday in Serbia, Christmas Eve! this morning I reckoned - this could be that uncommon day when I will be left alone this year, hell not!

at the same maxi Delhaize autokomanda square store whereat I was harassed recently and where I have to shop for groceries for there is not much choice locally, today I was at the register 5 asking for a price check on two bags of chips. the cashier did not have her price scanner gun and she asked the cashier on register 6 to scan these two items expecting me to turn around and hand them over to the latter cashier. as I knew from the previous Serbian experience that the price laser gun was going to be pointed into my eyes – I hesitated a bit but since the cashier no. 5 did not proceed to assist I then turned around to hand over the goods and right away my eyes were hit with a very bright white light from less than half a meter away which gave me an immediate black spot in my right eye’s vision which really bothers me in addition to the confusion and anger that I am experiencing at this point as well. this was intentional - the by-product of a nasty smear campaign - for all the dudes out there who wonder what I am writing about and i am sure there is a warning symbol on that device and that Delhaize Maxi cashiers - as a part of their training - were advised what they were not supposed to do with it, because this company is supposedly run by the highly civilized senior management from the Netherlands [which is the part of the European Union] for Goodness sake. for more than ten years I lived in predominantly Roman Catholic Philadelphia, in the united states, and there is no way this crap would have ever happened to me there on the Roman Catholic Christmas Eve by anyone. from my perspective Roman Catholics are more humane than the Orthodox Serbs [which unfortunately happen to be my fellow countrymen], period! and if they are not the believing kind, the way that they are blaspheming makes me sick, period, in comparison to them - satan has got some decency and style, one can check it out on facebook, scrolling down the serbian atheist comments [got some of these saved just in case nobody can trust].

and I should not swear by Donald Trump, Obama, George W. or Novak Djokovic - take my word for it. all I am worried about is that bad karma is not going to hit serbs that are doing harm to me – but the dutch people native to the Netherlands who allegedly own this Delhaize maxi concern. innocent people are going to suffer.

that said, I gave the whole situation a deep thinking on the question who do i fear? – and to analyze the answer is:

I do not fear GXd although I may have met Him somehow,

thus I do not fear Lord Almighty although I may know HIm, 
GXd is good

do not fear any American although being the former & fading urban legend they all love me there, well in my world of make believe almost all,

do not fear Italian Mafia although I might have met some - to highlight the intensity of fear,

do not fear Russian Mafia although I might have met some - to highlight the intensity of fear,

but I do fear [some] Serbian fellow countrymen that I do not even know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home