Thursday, January 23, 2020

insanity – NO GOOD WISHES ARE GOING TO SAVE ME

i intercepted a rumor that i am going to be physically attacked - allegedly over my art - again (even worse off than in 2018) only this time by a terror squad.
this is not a joke. I am asking why do americans protect democracy and liberties only there where they an’t at stake? C’mon, let’s go off the fucking trail! Im not there, Im here!!!!!

out of lack of sense of security and peace in this evil country with humongous prey drive – SERBIA - which is disrupting the peace of mind in my head I have not slept half decently in at least 16 years.

as far as the event (the attack) in 2018 - the system over here is so prejudiced and biased that they accused me – the victim – even though I would have traded my injuries for the attacker’s anytime. in 2019 my new old [ i am reliving my serbian 'dream' ] fellow countrymen have been intense but, now, it is the next level time – the masterminds are crawling out of their holes again. apparently someone has been itching for the public response by portraying me as the ENEMY OF THE SERBIAN PEOPLE AND THIS [IS] NOT WITH ANY GOOD INTENTIONS WHATSOEVER. SO, WHO IS THE ONE? SOMEONE SHOULD KNOW, AT LEAST IN THE GOOD OLD USA.

waiting on history to come help me and contain the outbreak of evil in its purest form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home