Friday, January 10, 2020

following up on yesterday’s post – deadly exposure in the city of brotherly hate

we will fuck your mother, we will fuck your mother, we will fuck your mother, we will fuck your mother

it seems to me that my agony will not end peacefully in Serbia.

unfortunately, since I am not the citizen of Switzerland, Germany or Israel, the only countries whose citizenship would bring an immediate stop to the ongoing harassment in Belgrade – I will continue to experience the worst until they manage to do me in like Franz Ferdinand, Qassem Soleimani, Moammar Qadhafi or any other hated political or military figure that has a loathsome presence in Serbia. i am hereby assessing my particular situation whereby I could only wipe my butt with the significance of any other passport - as something representing who Im while giving me some protection and immunity - including both the American and Russian in Serbia where the most favored vehicle is Volkswagen Golf
- learned these alleged values by trial and error - serbs 'knów' where the money and power are at and these are the only things they respect. alas, in general, at ground level, Serbs fear, respect and prefer German over American values anytime, and all other proofs by singular examples are rosey smelling fallacies.
 
what happened today? 


as I took a brief walk naturally expecting the worst following my yesterday’s post, at about 14:45 hrs, I came by the house right by (or not far from) the Cardiff Auto Parts and Service at 69, kralja vladimira street (on the same side of street), belgrade, Serbia. as soon as I passed by, someone in the backyard started chanting and singing their mantra: we will fuck your mother, we will fuck your mother, we will fuck your mother, we will fuck your mother

i am not sure if there is an international law whereby you can sue one country over injustice and suffering when you are the victim of one society when naturally all legal actions on my part will be obstructed at local level - that is if I try anything myself - so i call out to all international lawyers, especially Jewish, and to them related detective agencies anywhere in the world - excluding those from Philadelphia Pennsylvania as well as suburban Philadelphia for personal reasons - who can help by making the case against this place which is disrupting my peace and life every day. i m not interested in any money and it will be a time consuming endeavor but there will be some bucks to be made for them - if there is a legal basis. please check and save me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home