Saturday, February 15, 2020

they wanna imply faults and make me bad at any rate

Im writing again for I m in the grip of sick and ignorant men. Im writing again for I m re-experiencing trouble in Serbia. guess the fault is in the outlook on life and the world. in their motto serbs claim: God Protects Serbs while Americans say In God We Trust. there is a fundamental difference, those who trust in God have power and tend to readjust themselves according to the situation which implies some level of self-criticism. when you believe that God unconditionally protects you as the chosen ones, that means that you are not self-critical, then you can kill, provoke, gangstalk, lie or maim at your will - God will always be on your side as you cannot go wrong. I must be critical towards slerbs because they started it all first and I had to respond with criticism - this satanic swirl has been going on and on for way too long. "born in Serbia" after the WWII – in itself, that is already a sentence by the Higher Power. a number of these guys has been trying to find me any blame for years as the state of serbia depends on this, as there is no tomorrow.
I must say some of these guys are unrivaled in their ignorance.
also, all those that are ignorant, prejudiced and evil - they will be karmically responsible. it is bad, karma only works after they had wronged you, so as you suffer as well you do not have any spiritual fruits from their karmical punishment. I do not enjoy in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home