Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A metaphor

I could imagine myself crossing over the street in timely fashion to avoid running into McAfee’s loosed dogs coming over in my direction or John himself walking towards me. I do not personally believe nor know that he ever did anything wrong in his life, anything against the law, but the image is that he is not to be fooled around with. or if you fool with his dogs, you can possibly alter your fate. I like and I do not like that at the same time. but I’d also like to imagine that someone thinking about or coming at me here in Serbia would also do something in fear so that I can at least be respected and left alone as one of mcafee dogs would have been. of course, even though im living a dog’s life – under the watchful eyes of serbian nation - (with respect to what i could have been) I still have a human nature but somehow I feel there is a property of the United States tag attached to my being which only enrages some serb types – making them angry as somehow to some of them my being personifies their worst nightmare, their worst current enemy - the United States of America - what else would make them do things to me and behave in a way that would appall any half decent human being. Im appalled. I am afraid. I am in fear. in other words I wished I was [as protected as, as respected as] John McAfee’s dog as my current invisible master is a sissy or worse from the local perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home