Sunday, December 15, 2019

whose son Am I?

FOLLOWING THE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SERBIAN NATION 
DEATH SHOULD COME AS THE SALVATION. 
 
due to the wars in former Yugoslavia and various street violence in recent years there are many people walking around serbia with poisoned passionate minds and/or blood on their hands and destroying a piece of you means nothing to them. they do not care if you die or lose an eye or a leg. there was a BEX company delivery person who brought a package a few days ago and, all of a sudden without any jumpiness, he pointed a laser scanner into my eye for a few seconds as if he was screening it. it was so unnecessary for him to hold on to that thing as he came out of truck if he did not have any bad intentions. it was so blatantly obvious but painless. there is an 80% chance that I got an eye laser damage from him there or 20% chance somewhere else; the floaters showed that day and they keep floating in my eye. hope the damage is not permanent.

it’s kind of hatred whereby the nameless, self-assigned executioners practically go for your vital organ like an eye; one cannot imagine this in any other place; self-destruction and destruction should be symbolic of the Serbian coat of arms. the world is not laughing, it is in disbelief. the world knows what is going on, smart people do not have to have golden heads to read through.
this is why it is very hard for me to become a better man in Serbia, it is almost impossible. in the country where you are never rewarded for anything and always punished for nothing. 

[serbia] the second mother that hates and rapes its child. 

to make a comparison, the most hated guy in the West is Putin…and his children live in the West, and they are not afraid of anyone, nobody is bothering, let alone provoking or harming them so my question to the world is – whose son Am I?

and then I was thinking what is the only possible way to stop this terror by self-appointed serbian tormentors and it would be if I was protected by some dark force with the high command whereby those that wanna start trouble and do harm and those that are after me would put themselves or their loved ones in peril if they persist on harassing me for otherwise they care not about what is going to happen to them, they do not care about the law. they should know they’d be hunted down and they should be advised somehow. there should be no tolerance.
this is the only way that would end this sick ordeal as it is impossible to instill fear in these guys, only if they love someone and fear for their loved ones, that is the only chance, that’s about it. otherwise it will never end. in my example, serbs are eating serbs like dogs. following their offenses, the only constructive idea in them is to make and assign some guilt to me to obscure my pointing finger of blame.

that it is not to say that this country does not have interesting people, I’ve recently read someone’s post; on the question: who are you? this person was replying with: I am the one who came later. I like that a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home