Tuesday, December 24, 2019

serbian stinky trails

is it possible to get away from Serbia without being followed by the stinky trail of madness? in 2015, I tried that, I visited paris for two weeks and after only three to four days people started recognizing me in public all over the place, and then it became unbearable. it is really hard to cope when all eyes are on you and you are an unpaid actor. you feel violated, raped, ashamed, afraid. no longer equal. is there a place on this planet where I would be left alone save for the underground?
if I would ever erase this blog for any kind of money, I would have spat at my own self for this blog keeps me honest even though in many serbian minds I do not get any credits for nothing. they want both the pizza and their scapegoat too. this country acts as your second mother who is rotten to the core. when you get attacked and beaten up with the metal stick here, and if you barely survive and self-defend yourself, you end up accused of a crime. luckily, I have some video material on my side, even though it was doctored by the serbian power lines close to the powerfully connected attacker it still shows something. here everything is turned against me. I often say to myself, for Goodness sake, this is Serbia, they twist the reality. they have their prejudiced ideas. they hate. they want to bring you down. they want to find you newly guilt every day so they can wipe the floor with you as the human rug. and then my entire life is going away in cleaning of that nonexistent ridiculous “guilt” and my name by writing this blog.
today, december 23rd 2019, I was followed by the brand-new blue vehicle Renault Megane which had a company name on the side – manpower group – and while following me around the driver had his wipers on the quickest possible speed even though the rain was very light, it was to show to other serbs what they were supposed to do. I had this kind of harassment happening before many times.
I studied body language of people that are harassing me, I can assume that they tend to get highly mellow around powerful people and highly aggressive when approaching me. I usually stay away from the center city and knez mihajlova street in belgrade. there are times where I would not take a few thousand dollars just to walk on it for a short time. I prefer to walk in the nature but it is completely destroyed around this city, there are not too many parks where you can go to relieve your induced serbian stress. recently I had a dream: me and my English bullterrier are walking in the woods and the path is paved with piles of human shit, so much so that walk is hardly manageable. we keep stepping into the mess and slipping all over the way. in reality our problem is several hundred yards on the way to the park where there are people. there, on this short walk, more often than not we come across various men acting as hooligans trying to show off as I am the well-known target in Serbia.
and then you come across things like this.


proof positive, these are serbian black magic sites deep in the forest where apparently someone is changing the sex powers of someone for better or worse. you are not supposed to touch anything there to remain on the safe side.


I often think if they had let me had a family and if I had more children perhaps my child could have been the one that finds a cancer cure good even for those attackers for I believe the law of the universe is not going to forgive them their stints. I do not know. I only know I would not do what they have been doing to me to anyone, straight out of fear of the Almighty. I think I would have been a vlog pioneer if I was not living in Serbia. the first time I tried to film someone here I received death threats and that repeated. even in religious Pakistan, people are used to cameras but in Serbia you can get killed by pointing camera in the wrong direction. by choosing Serbia for my birth location our Creator had already punished me. in my shoes, my existence is born out of the conviction that serbian citizenship equals to the conviction.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home