Monday, December 02, 2019

instead of defusing problems serbian managers are escalating tensions. the case of maxi delhaize serbia


instead of defusing problems serbian managers are escalating tensions. after the initial communication with maxi delhaize management with futile results, i sent the following message twice without receiving any direct answer after an out of office reply. in general, instead of accepting the fact that a lot of serbs do not like me, after I complain to serb superiors, if any, the superiors then treat me not like their customer but like the person with mental disorder. this was the case with maxi delhaize. the situation was such that I had to visit the hospital in belgrade after their worker persecuted me in their store of which I have the proof and wanted to provide more proofs in the form of existing video materials. if maxi delhaize handled the situation properly and followed up, they would have prevented a lot of revanchist behavior on the part of their workers after I had reentered their stores. now there are even more problems of lesser magnitude


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home