Friday, November 29, 2019

warning: ritual bullying is taking place

belgrade, serbia, november 29th, 2019
lo and behold. while going out for a walk this evening at the place where me and my English bullterrier have been ordinarily crossing the four-lane boulevard of liberty - on the other side of crosswalk there was a ca. 13-year-old fatso the bully whose momma was pulling his arm to start moving. but the kid did not want to listen, he planted his feet staring at us in anger while repeatedly and rhythmically batoning a rolled up notebook against the palm of his other hand. finally, his momma gathered enough strength to drag him away. then we crossed over. sometimes I wish I had my vlog camera at all times.
talking about being known by every single serb. and then I see the brown caca codes relayed to the West to my greatest dismay. do they expect that serbia will echo sanity on my part. this land is smart and sly to some point, to the point that I have been kept here for 16 years enslaved and family broken. sounds like a punishment to me or what else is it.

even if the fatso the bully could have been nerd who is revering serbian targeting culture that heralds thugs as heroes and grants them dignity - in truth - that kid’s passionate actions are the reflection of serbian majority. they like to kick ass and the ass they kick if they think they can get away with it. in fact, they have been getting away with offenses since I came here. public opinion leaders who call for and condone this lynch mob atmosphere naturally remain in the shadows. i do not like to be the victim, especially not all of the time. therefore i send an S.O.S., help me put my mind to rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home