Monday, January 01, 2018

crazy and multiple GEIGER COUNTER READOUTS in my living quarters

I have no idea what haarp is and I am trying to figure out what is going on here.
got my geiger counter turned on at all times in my living room quarters and several times a day I get its beeper going off crazy like there is a nuclear attack. the reading goes up to 0.43 and 0.34 micro Sieverts and it falls down before I am able to punch in the pin code on my cell phone cam to use it. however, it happens quite regularly and especially then I feel unusual warmth in my throat and torso accompanied with a taste of bile or burnt rubber, something that can be felt after taking an upper portion of body x ray. I never bothered to change my sitting or sleeping position so all the hits may be centered in the same spot of my body – the throat when they come – and they do appear at all times, day or night. when I am ready to use camera, I catch readings in .20s micro Sieverts range before it falls to .15/.14 micro Sieverts. normal readouts should be as low as o.o8 as it can be seen in the image herewith. as the Geiger counter can read x rays too it appears as if someone is pointing a vintage x ray machine into my house to irradiate me by making multiple daily tags during a long period of time. how healthy is to get radiation of 0.43 micro Sieverts several times per day, every day??!!!!! over a period of time, several months or years, this gets you cancer, period. or what else it could be? the readings are there. I am dumbfounded. sometimes when I am outside or approach windows I also have a burning feeling as if something is giving away and transmitting radiation like a high powered laser. there are many places nearby from where it may come from, and there are a lot of military background families in the vicinity.

my concerns are that I mentioned in my blog people with ability to make damage to human health like my neighbor who originated the spitting thing who happens to be the director of the serbian and international antiterrorist institute, Mr. Vojkan Milosevic, as well as Mr. Jugoslav Petrusic, who vowed to deal with all serbian traitors. I hereby apologize to them and I also apologize to Mr. Vojislav Seselj and Dr Milan Prostran as well as the police officer Cvetic and all other people I cannot remember at the moment. I hereby apologize to all individuals that I wronged and their families as well. for one, what I am getting is not reciprocally received as I had never meant to do any bodily harm to any individual that I had mentioned in this blog. this comes as my New Year’s Resolution although I think it will be of no help because it is in serbian nature to do things out of spite and without pity - once someone gets  apology, i expect the attacks to intensify. i would have been very surprised otherwise. I will make sure to catch readings when they are very high and post them. it sounds crazy but i have never felt weirder in my life, cos if this continues i know i am going to die with the greatest suffering there is. or, i may even become a superhero, something like spider-man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home