Thursday, September 21, 2017

THANK YOU THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.


It was raining this morning and i was buying hoki at dusanovac fresh market - standing outside covered with a bucket hat. all of a sudden half a yard away someone coming sideways spat and I felt it was directed at me cos it was so close and loud on purpose. he could have spat 5 or 10 yards away and not very close to my head. I turned at instant ready to deck him but at the same time I was unsure what to do – I was wet on my face already from the rain and I was not sure if he spat directly at my hat and thus face, my jacket or just by me – it was done closely on purpose to unnerve me but I felt indecisive like a slave who wanted to rebel against his master. unfortunately serbs are the masters of life and death in serbia and this is their dirty game. also I was taken in by surprise – had been feeling great until then – and thereafter I have been thinking ever since what should I have done – I know this guy from around dusanovac fresh market reselling mushrooms I believe, remember his face well, and after spitting he even stopped by for a second to speak to the guy who sold me the fish. at that moment I could have applied the jewish law and reciprocate by spitting back at him – but my spit is healthy and this guy is a mess – his spit probably contains every frigging infection or nastiness that can be found in serbia. it would not squash the issue. you could have also seen the meanness in his serbian eyes that may have bastard german genes in them. the fat lady with a yellow dye gone wrong hair that is re-selling produce and buddies (a few stands away) with the said malevolent serb person saw me and what happened – and she then tried singing in the vein of la la la with a remarkably annoying voice as I was passing by her.

all in all, it was another show coming with compliments of the Serbian chapter of the knights of malta whose member or leader organized the Serbian spitting spree – as I wrote about it many times earlier. I could taste a foreign man’s spit on my lips as I am writing this. I think he tagged me for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home