Thursday, September 14, 2017

dastardly bastards without inch of sanity

for 14 years many serbs have been  making my life miserable. without remorse and breaks. when you are always all miserable it is not only that you cannot get laid but you cannot do many things – your life goes in circles and is no good in any sense - and as it came natural, when I complained thru utilizing my utilitarian blog herewith, some of them – the most dastardly ones - came forth accusing me among themselves: oh, his great grandfather was an Austrian soldier fighting serbs and so we must now kill this guy. there are many crazy things they are saying instigating half minded people to violence. it is a very personal kind of hatred breeding in serbia.
they've been accusing me of being the 'serbian r.j. fisher.' I do not care who or what r.j. fisher was and I m not interested. I want my peace of mind, Im not attacking anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home