Friday, September 15, 2017

serbian base in Philadelphia - daydreaming only

In times when I felt like serbian, well not really, I always were American before all, I was connected to the Serbian church in Philadelphia (st. Nicholas) and comes to think of it they were the ones who could have raised smoke up someone’s ass whether it’d be yes or no – regarding anything. like they could have said this guy seems to be an okay guy to deal with or he is an asshole or someone that needs to be eliminated. i assume this screwbase for whatever reason (jealousy suspected) squealed and someone from Belgrade eager to punish those that fled the circumstances pulled strings – go get him and punish him well. that was for sure what happened. a few there bragged to be the spies of yugoslav government. I was 'betrayed' by my Serbian brothers. snitched on and slandered would be more appropriate wording cos i did nothing to deserve a betrayal. just imagine charles bronson in death wish - these fucks raised a death wish and mediavel in me. 
now I cannot wait for another war to put this rogue party where it belongs. all I need would be 50,000 troops to bring them to full submission. I wanna show them how the honest man fights for his rights and what the honest man can do. there is no point in just teaching them a lesson, but what they have done to me and my family, the equal amount of damage and multiplied that by three would be something that would do ‘em no harm. would just transfer the joke over onto these dimwits. but it would last 42 years altogether if it happened this year. the moded biblical law is what it is. only extended. no i definitely cannot stand them as many serbs extend torturing plus the rotting flesh stink of belgrade city's daily reality is way too vile and reminiscing about what my family could have been, those non existing sons and daughters, brings tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home