Tuesday, August 29, 2017

serbian gangbanging association

I believe that karmic cycle (payout) of my tormentors (those that created my destiny, most of all GW Bush administration) has not even started yet because I have not been brought down completely, I am resisting still. as soon as serbs set me off square (those premonitions) I hereby grant advanced permission to bring them to level. And fully without exceptions except for many friends and their fam.
someone somewhere had tried to associate me with thieves, drug dealers, murderers, gangbangers, with goal to mess up my life further. even though I do not know none of them and have no associations with any such individuals in serbia. I am not even a wannabe neither had shown the aspirations. I do not sport any gangbanging tattoos the likes of which I have seen today on people that booed me with scoffing coughs down at dorcol area of belgrade city. those that made associations of me belonging to these crime units they had thus wanted to attribute their crimes to me. it is why I am saying that karmic cycle of those – top to bottom – who started my “new” destiny has not even started as yet as they are going to be squealing for justice. what do I have to do with serbian criminals is anybody’s call, but most of all it is the call of someone with great power and influence to spread out rumors and lies in order to disrupt lives and destinies. we’ll see. no, motherfuckers, I am not a criminal, I am t-h-e- artist and your actions are preventing me from doing my work. I do not carry tattoos not even the musician type ones even though I dabble in the music field. serbs are not stupid they know the difference, they are just mean and careless, they do not care whatever the hell happens to you as long as they are peachy keen. hence the perm. if this bitching ever turns into a book let's call it like that, the perm, whatever the heck it may mean to some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home