Monday, September 18, 2017

serbia - NEAT PLACE TAKEN OVER BY PEOPLE ON POWER TRIP

last minute: recuperating from what appeared to be acid attack from yesterday with some burning still present in my eye.
I can only vouch that present day Serbian society is anomaly to the world. and why is that….

in reference to myself there are two things that are certain

1.       99% of citizens know me and a number is trying to either harass or harm me with prejudice.

2.        I did not break any laws since I came here in 2003

who is then ordering these serbian dogs to attack me and why ?

what sparks their hatred and why are they upset with me? was I ever lying about being an extra or what? it is a ridiculous stuff.
my life revolves around escaping beatings, spitting and various other forms of Serbian harassment. who is responsible for sending me to serbia? do I get any compensation for what I am going through ? any serb can be a witness to what is going on to me. there are many witnesses, even those that are attacking me in soft fashion will be liable witnesses in the court of justice. for example older guy that met me inside a crosswalk and 'spat a hair' at me. he needs to be videotaped and followed, and then pressed by evidence. why is the guy who is pretending to be maltesian knight leading these onslaughts against my integrity ? the guy who - while I was in America - called my father for some legal help – thus I suspect that he actually did something very nasty to my father because there is no reason to behave towards me in such hostile fashion nowadays if my father had helped him legally. on my return my father showed some signs of illness – and I believe he may have been poisoned by some of these guys due to political or material reasons.

even though in reality I recognize the things are not as they should be, I still feel as a free man. I think I am not feeling fear – instead I am sensing danger. another thing to consider – I have no problem in going even to dangerous areas of various cities – but it is so unless they do not know who you are and mean no good. one of such places in Belgrade is kalenic market. and lemme tell ya, if Charlie chaplin was gypsy and andrea pirlo is gypsy, then Serbian gypsies are the worst kind of gypsies there is on the planet. at least this is what I feel when going to kalenic market where they sell second hand stuff they found in trash and elsewhere while cleaning houses. Like I said – I am known all over the place and I can sense that these guys mean no good and that they are completely instigated to hate me. as if they will go off at any moment. I can ponder how would I feel to had met Charlie chaplin in his lifetime, I think I would not be concerned one bit. and I believe these hatred is produced majorily by competition, those guys that are trying to find value in other people’s trash and that think that I am a little bit better and luckier than they are. I think it is the issue of education. And they did succeed in chasing me out of there, so why am I writing this – even that one time when I go there – perhaps once in every two months - even then I can sense enormous amount of hatred that can be unleashed and triggered by just one wrong word or look. it is why I vouch that serbia stinks as a country. I ve been to the united states and more recently to France and Croatia, and I have never felt so concerned as I did here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home