Saturday, September 16, 2017

American society did not evolve for the good


seems to me this entire country serbia is worse off than any fucking german or norwegian prison.

this evening around 22 pm I walked through overcrowded downtown Belgrade with my medical doctor friend only to hear numerous catcalls from nasty Serbians sitting all over the place, some of them remarking: here, he is walking with a male companion again. needless to say, the chicks that would walk with me would need to be as strong as Joan of Arc, to overcome tons of  Serbian envious malevolence. imo, only American and French women are that courageous, perhaps the English one too. at the same time, in cika ljubina street, four young jerk-offs were seated at a table while pointing laser at me (not a lit cigarette), I saw these motherfuckers boosting each other to get up and attack me. I practically did not know what to do - whether to jump on them first or let it go. I usually try to deescalate situations and avoid conflicts. as a part of larger Serbian conspiracy, many serbs are behaving as big cats while preying on their prey, sneaking in, swerving like snakes around me with those weird looks and motions – but I do deescalate as much as I can. In this context, I think the American society did not evolve  for the good. i am not the expert – but Britons – those that Americans once fought with great ideas of the American Revolution – imo, are more humane nowadays. for example, they are actually protecting Salmon Rushdie – they are not putting him into harm’s way. It does not matter that Mr. Rushdie is the author of some books and im not, what matters is that there is a group that hates him – and Britons did not turn him over to that group like Americans did to me. I do not know which side I would pick now if I was traveling back in time, but to me ideals of the American revolution were always the crux of modern civilization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home