Friday, September 22, 2017

serbs ganging up on me


serbs are the ones that will never admit to anything. they will never say sorry bro we all wronged ya.
instead, out of spite, they will fight it out – toe to toe – with whomever until the last man standing dies. this society thrives on jealousy and stubborn spite.

presently they are ganging up on me trying to intimidate me.  following my yesterday’s post about another motherfucker spitting at me, around 10PM as I was riding in no. 25 bus a young guy (around 25 yoa) coming aboard was swishing a spit around his mouth as he came up on me (I was seated) to symbolize 'we, the serbs, are after you.'

even the joints used in my art give me no breaks. yesterday as I ordered a slice of pizza in bucko pizza shop in francuska street, belgrade, I was charged for two toppings even though I wanted half of chicken topping on one side and half of one other topping on the latter side (try them both.) anywhere else they would not make a big deal out of it, but charging me twice was a clear signal that ‘you ant gonna get in no good graces here.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home