Sunday, May 21, 2017

STAIN ON MY NAME AND CONSPIRACY OF SERBIAN BULLSHIT STINKERS



the world is full of shitheads and damn, when you feel like you an’t straight you know you’ve been hurt big time. if you peeps think I do not know my ledge for nearly 15 years that I have been in this country called Serbia, like a herb, I have neither once provoked anyone to call out for what has been going on here with me. serbs (not naturally all but great many) were the ones who started everything AND GAVE ME SO MUCH HATE, in these years every little stinky thing was always coming from these harassment fiends exclusively only. they cannot name but one incident that I had provoked!!!!!!!!!!!! have I ever tried to fade anyone or be disrespectful to anybody? na mean? I came here into their bigger picture as a scapegoat replacing all of their villains they had ever dreamed of inclusive of the USA, becoming thus now a perfect target to release all their anger and frustrations. however, I an’t the one, fasho! they are the stinkers and toy macho men who saw some movies and imagined they were the center of the world's attention. playing themselves to be dons, all that and a pack of chips, the owners of the toughest syndicates worldwide! their stink stands the test of time as I have been here since 2003 and it is still coming off me. as if I had been sprayed by several billion skunks. stayed with me ever since, every single day. serbs provoke and bastardize. they are all gung ho about it. you know what time it is when even the way I walk is offensive to them as recently some son of a bitch wanted to start a fight on zebra crossing yelling out from his vehicle:”you are swinging, why are you swinging?” next day I was talking to a slamming girl on the streetcar stop only to be victimized by a thug who rolled up just to have a chance to come in our faces to spoil out our conversation while hawking and flexing on us all on purpose. regardless of matter the finger of blame has been forever pointed my way in this effin country where there are no laws that could protect human rights and dignity so there is nothing to enforce. I believe their goal was to make a scrub out of me. I have been made the easiest target for abuse. and then when in my defense I responded with a blog of interplanetary magnitude they found themselves offended and projected a violent opposition. really, (some) Serbs?!!!!!!! and then next to all these bullies Novak Djokovic happens, what a glorious accident. it completes the story of ying and yang, you must have both in one whole.
just like Andrew Jackson did, I cannot wait for another war to clear my name.

when I think about myself and many other serbs I can’t help but think about fictional characters in the movie by sam peckinpah called ‘the warriors’ whereby in the role of me are the warriors and serbs are collectively represented by the Luther. Serbs are then the character played by David Patrick Kelly whereas these clinkers do the exact same thing Kelly did in the movie by falsely snitching on and provoking the warriors by noise (clinking bottles together scene.) does coincidence exist?


I would ask these many serbs one question, if they are right why are they so upset with me? why do they want to kill me?  why do not they take it to court with whatever they have for whatever reason they ruined my marriage and prevented me from seeing my child for 16 years. what is Serbian karma then cos karma ever comes. shall try to stay up by then. 
wherefrom comes this blog. the answer lies in the answer to a following question - why was federer at pippa middleton's wedding: maybe because he was invited?

it is fucking hard being the best when you have hundreds of thousands of backstabbers up your ass.

and also, are serbs fighting me because they think I am American, or they think I am a Jew or Russian, or what they fucking think am i? I did not figure it out as yet. it fucking beats the logic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home