Saturday, April 22, 2017

What’s up with you Serbia, the country of tennis champions and slobbering spits?


beware of internet photo-shops like this one with mr. anderson
nude pictures of mine are floating around and some idiots are grinning at me as though they found the gold stash while throwing the unflattering comments as they are passing by. where did they get them from - my phone was serviced at ProMobi Samsung licensed service in Belgrade. this harassment involves millions of serbs – as they are all the same to me and i cannot make a difference between them and always there is a new person involved in the harassment. i cannot keep track and account of them all. that is why i say, the millions.
few years ago, this neighbor at the screenshot herewith, whose name I do not want to mention as it is starting to get to me, and whose actions led numerous people to start spitting at me right after I was beaten not too far away from his house in Belgrade, started the spitting bouts…whenever he saw me he was spitting at me while passing by like I was the baphomet. I found connection because he apparently self described himself as the Maltesian Knight Templar and I watch History channel a lot so I know that Templars were accused of spitting at the statue of Christ. I do not know where and how did he get the idea to spit at me. my writing about his spitting actions led numerous people in Serbia to copy cat him and spit at me likewise while truth to be said these motherfuckers falsely believe that they will be protected by this secret society for their acts and this guy by his looks may be the Serbian opinion leader so for them what he does goes. they copy the acts of their leaders. they feel this situation is free for all and they are enjoying in it (God bless Serbs, instead of protecting weak and innocent esp. those they do not know). to give you a comparison imagine if someone advertised a room where sex worker offered free sex for everyone willing to appear even on a short notice; all those spitting at me would be in line waiting there, there is no doubt in my mind. these serbs are suckers. whatever these "executioners of patriotic acts" were told to - goes. no matter what. I am saying dangerous idiots and so many. giving an intrigue to these Serbs to handle is like giving a Porsche to an idiot. 
by God, if I received a dollar for every spit that was directed at me I would have been a very rich person by now.

there is another problem as well – many serbs do not recognize what liability is and they do what and as they like. currently, however crazy it may have seemed, they are enjoying to sneak behind me pretending or actually trying to kick me in the nuts. many of them do so which leads me to believe that any american redneck, hobo or even nutcase can - by virtue of their appreciation for another individual's human rights and/or another person's life and well being - immediately join the serbian academy of arts and sciences; the differences between american and serbian people as far as good demeanor and promotion of human welfare are concerned (as far as i lived up to it) as well as intelligence wise, are so great and immense that I feel it is a sentence having to spend  life amongst serbs. and having said this, i assume that spending life by the indigenous Americans in 19th century, even though they were wild, was the great experience. in other words, on the scale from 1 to 10, i could not even rate my serbian experience, it is well below zero. there is also the known saying in Serbia: “Serbian business” which means that there is a sick trait in serbs, a trait that had been recognized in Serbian collective rather, to do harm (bothering, humiliating, hurting, vandalizing properties) to someone even if it may cost them their good fortunes and even sometimes their lives. I feel that they perceive me as a joke but it is completely different story as well. I am writing this as this evening I was spat at by the guy who passed me by the CAFFE CLINIQUE DU PARC on krusedolska street in Belgrade around 20:50 PM. he spat at me from three yards distance and his spit entered my mouth (my nose is broken and I breath while keeping my mouth open a lot of times) but he walked by as if nothing happened so I was confused pretty much and as I turned around he disappeared as he probably entered this night club there. as im walking in Belgrade im expecting threats, imminent dangers and even possible kidnapping so im on the lookout at all times but this was something new in the repertoire of these Serbian monsters. My life has never been easy around here. one of my greatest wishes would be to walk freely and peacefully paying no mind in Belgrade along some girlfriend (tough luck for that as they are all influenced by this hostile environment – Custer was able to find himself girlfriend with hostile Indians – take a note of that) free of viruses that I can get or that I got from these motherfuckers spitting at me. I am probably asking too much as obviously serbs have something else in their minds.


many here are preventing my progress and issues like mine (me) are a very good smoke screen - decoy as well for the top echelons of serbian government and businesses and by placing my sorry ass in the line of fire they hide many problems and affairs of their own and make themselves truly invisible. instead of protecting me they are spreading the fire by and large capitalizing on the harassment.

last minute follow up april 25th: i've been doing an orthopan today, and just by not expecting anything good from the serbs i wondered how long i was exposed to radiation, it seemed way too long and my x ray came whiter than white as  though it was eaten by radiation. may be there was something wrong with their x ray machine but since i am persona non grata in serbia i could expect anything and every time i encounter these people i am expecting the worst from the serbs so i am hardly surprised by anything unless it hurts a lot. another thing i did not see coming - this evening around 22:00 - 23:00 PM, i was shopping at the maxi store on bulevar oslobodjenja nearby the trg oslobodjenja taking one hour to sort through and complete my groceries list and finally when i came to register the lady who was obviously vojvoda seselj's supporter (a person with krajina accent) - said well i cannot give you discount because your mother may be dead?!! after i asked her is she was kidding or not and her confirmation - that was enough for me to leave it all there and walk out from the fucking store. fucking disgusting place. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home