Saturday, November 12, 2016

SERBIA - MUST SHARE



Serbia - the country which is publicly marginalizing and denying myself as an artist along with my artistic freedom. I mean Namibia would be lucky and happy to have one like me that keeps something going on there. I almost lost my thought as my computer is ten years old and it takes two minutes till it opens and you got to stick to your thoughts for longer than that which is not easy. Not to mention that buying a vehicle to support my work is an impossible task.

DUE TO THIS PUBLIC ABUSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO CREATE - YOU CAN CHECK SAATCHI COM TO SEE WHEN MY LAST WORK WAS MADE -  IT IS A SHAME, BUT WHEN YOU ARE PRESSURIZED BY ALL SIDES, MEANS AND FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES, YOU CANNOT DO MUCH. THIS SITUATION IS DESIGNED WHICH ITSELF IS A FORM OF ANTI-ART. 

I want to believe this is ongoing due to pure ignorance. Then how to educate some of these inividuals to become something better than what they show off. I want to believe that Serbia is partly undereducated as a design to keep these people away from art stands for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home