Sunday, October 15, 2023

serbian minutes … just a scribble …

went to banjica fresh food market today and there were congested bottleneck pockets filled with people with many stallers creating commotion and thus allowing those belonging to angry mob (that is out to get me) to step in behind, catch up and breathe down my neck or if they are ahead and you are about to come upon them, they would start intentionally coughing and spitting applying multiple tactics to get to you and at one point it even dawned on me that one can recognize those types, those aggressive personalities, angry looks and absolutely filthy minds – as for some reason they stand out from the crowd - being so eager to punish me for daring to say or write something disapproving about their beloved regime. I actually ran the public gauntlet today and believe someone kicked me in the nuts cowardly from behind as my nuts hurt and it is hard to tell since when you are entering a den full of vipers you get the adrenaline going and lower your threshold for pain. at least two dozen people on this occasion were so fired up to let me know that they meant business and that they will handle me roughly. it all boils down to the notion that factually I have been the only imaginary true opposition to the regime at this point. I do not know anyone else they hate so much in this bottom-up hierarchy. apparently am someone who was not bought. some of the regime men even wanted to cooperate with me during the past years to no avail as apparently, as a wild guess, they found me non compatible and unmanageable; and consequentially, whenever I could benefit from something, someone was there to prevent the event from happening, for example, last month the genocide museum purchase of the assets in my possession was entirely aborted after the committed agreements were already signed and the prices accepted by the museum management; they were obviously acting on orders from the higher up positions in the government as the politically motivated punishment. in the beginning these politically controlled men were acting as the good guys but in reality, they turned out to be bad apples opting out with lame miserable excuses and so on, o.k., they represent what we have of the government, I am not complaining. am now quite cool, calm and collected with some pain in my nuts - - as I believe setting up of a precedent will take place if the hope in better people and better world holds out. keep the faith and 3X Hurrah for the ALMIGHTY!!!

  

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home