Wednesday, October 04, 2023

almost like romania in causescu times …

i must have touched a few buttons with my last post and now it feels as if the regime hounds and all kinds of regime sponsored mavericks are coming out of woodwork coming at me all over the city. i cannot help but believe that our dear leader is personally involved in this harassment because without his say it would be impossible to imagine anything like this. i feel it is like real causescu’s time in romania what i am going through. I had serbian mob related to B.B. (famous serbian devil’s advocate who wanted me jailed five years ago when his client and political mate M.M. physically attacked me in 2018 as he was trying to project that the attacker is mistaken for the victim) summoning me to a meeting with relayed treats and a possible extortion attempt. why is this an important mention? because as the rule of code, mob usually does not mess with regular folks like me unless it has been ordered and/or approved somewhere from the state or by some powerful interested entity. it all boils down to this – today, somebody commented as I walked downtown: nah, he is not stealing it, look, he is doing it every day [meaning Im into it, trading]; as they saw me walking with bags full of artwork. this only tells you, in Serbia, truth is not truth, but the truth is what the local powers-to-be say it is. free world it definitely is not. I mean, who would deduct what is not obvious from my last post, it could not have been more ironically written at the point when i utilized word 'stolen', a trolling of the non-lustrated reality almost, but apparently the mob has the say around here and what they say goes … perhaps unlike in any other country. and Im not talking about the current state of affairs, it only coincided with it, this has nothing to do with Kosovo and people related to that issue [that are in the news]. I do not know what I should do for them to leave me alone, someone wants war and Im engaged on the street, in their minds, at the court proceedings, they got me occupied … Im thinking who else is profiting and infusing conflict if not the rival art traders already ganged up on me …

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home