Friday, April 07, 2023

like the size of my dick really matters … exposed to ridicule in serbia

basically small dick in serbia means that you are less of a man and a slow death … that is why you will see people living around in one bedroom apartments investing in porsches and BMWs as their manhood extensions, making it up, for these cars are symbols of power and influence … at the same time when they cross my path, groups of young serbs are yelling and screaming downtown reveling and hotly debating about the talk of the town, the center role of the current jokes involving the “targeted one”, myself, and his ‘member’ … as the serbian opinion leaders [authorities with power to spread and run information to and within the masses] allegedly spilled the beans about its size, and they were not playing … i should have felt a deep sense of shame. however, I could bet anyone that when fully erected I belong in the top ten percent of the serbian society! I reckon when all other obstacles and intrigues failed, they were going to trip me up utilizing cheap shots attacking on my manhood which definitely matters in the eyes of many serbs how they view you and respect you … as some people here are so obsessed with the size of someone’s weenie … for instance, dark skin foreigners are immediately accepted in the community as equal citizens for their presumed well hung qualities that are locally recognized as indisputable values while on the other hand wrongly perceived size of weenie will make you a no good third-rate citizen … rejected, uncool and accursed no matter how friendly and well-meaning you are for the society … the schlong size rumor in my case should have had utter distancing and isolation from the community as a desired consequence having in mind little old me being not so comfy being in the public eye beyond possibility ... [oddly a phenomenon not to be proud of]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home