Monday, April 03, 2023

… government sponsored anarchy … crying "why can't you all just leave me be" for 20 years

I am the real time test whether serbian citizens are adept to be equivalent members of the civilized humanity. basically, a day does not go by without someone [in most instances these are unknown individuals] provoking me [often stealthily] in the most inhuman way imaginable.

meanwhile, by contrast, in the last 20 years I went to croatia several times, the country where they openly hate Serbs and I may say that there was not a single instance when I was bothered or victimized by anyone.

so what is that totally wrong with my public exposure in Serbia? am I coming across Cain bloodline of brotherly betrayal, all the while?

hence a fair conjecture [a synopsis], what if there were two types of Croats in the Balkan region - those modest that uphold democratic values that now run Croatia and those descendants of ultra sadistic fascists who fled Croatia after the WWII finding aegis in Serbia [among other places] emerging reincarnated as communists being allowed to run Yugoslavia and consequently Serbia thru the 1990s. if true, these guys see me as patsy and they are not willing to leave their target alone knowing that constant turmoil with the scapegoat will always be an unhealing blemish on this nation proving that it is crazy and unworthy of civilized values [black op goal and a payoff as a recompense for wrongdoing]. in the U.S. it is a well-known stereotype that serbs are crazy, while other nationals are described as alcoholics, stupid, passionate lovers, etc … in other words, what gives is a government sponsored anarchy.

  

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home