Saturday, January 28, 2023

the pure example of someone railroaded by the serbian government …

for many years someone in serbia and the region has been trying to ruin my reputation and credibility and they are getting very personal at that attacking me on many fronts; more recently, I noticed many public transportation drivers that were instructed to get crazed and get to me in the ways I won’t describe here to prevent rise of the copycats - Im most likely the most recognizable driver in the city of belgrade … and that harassment never stops. I wonder if those guys that were thinking that I would benefit from relocating and living in Serbia had ever thought twice about the mess in which they had sent me. I could say that my life in the united states was thousand times more better, safe and human(e) while by contrast – present day Serbia doubles as hell on earth, you can take that to the bank. for example – by spreading various rumors serbian leaders [and opinion leaders = the real power] were able to prevent people from buying anything from my store topspin @ serbian kupindo.com ... throughout last year I had a few miserable sales amounting to one hundred dollars – total! these are facts. and it is simply impossible that all of a sudden, some people want written statements signed before the public notary for some stuff they bought as if they had heard something and are afraid of something sinister. I am pretty sure that someone has done some heavy defamation job as I feel that malicious intentional rumors were spread over Serbia and region (especially Croatia) to harm my business. I say the masterminds of that offensive activity must be identified, revealed and severely punished as their efforts were disastrous for my reputation and future well-being. as far as being targeted I assume that praising American values led to that and that I have been targeted by the locals cherishing anti-American sentiment as well as those that are falsely arguing in favor of American interests in the region. I must state – that if you read my blog, I was only saying positive things about positive people disregarding of their race, religion, nationality, never generalizing unless they were bastards or pure bastards in which case whatever was said was particularly meant for that particular group / individual at that time of scrutiny. again, there is a hope that divine forces and some factors in some friendly countries will punish those people that are attacking me without my further involvement in dealing with them so that they will try messing with me no further or better yet never again. it is a hard lesson to be learned and Im in pain over my undesired involvement as I never wanted to do or have anything to do with infliction of misfortune on anyone, but karma and friends are restless. hopefully so, otherwise the dire things will continue in all probability here in Seeeeerbiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ………………………………… Im about to scream at the top of my lungs-  f those mofos,  but I cannot, my best is getting the best of me ... Im unlike them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home