Friday, January 06, 2023

targeted by a hit team - the wacking of the belgrade's most celebrated son

on January 5th 2023, around 19:00 hrs I visited a home in the vracar* villa section of the city and on my way out around 21:00 hrs onto a quiet one way street, I noticed a mini morris with running lights  on parked by the gate. when I started my vehicle that was several parking places away, I had to pass by that car again and as I did, the young romani looking woman was standing by, doing something with her hand as if throwing a spell at me. that was the first association that crossed my mind on seeing her gesture. from there i went ahead to maxi supermarket on autokomanda square that works around the clock and as I was waiting on my turn to buy salami and cheese several quite unusual individuals showed up in the store. firstly, I noticed a guy with watery eyes and the creepiest movements i have ever seen. I was not sure whether his gaze came from being strung out from something but at that point I did not assume that it could have been a quirk of the trade - a thousand-yard stare as well. he was springing around annoyingly in erratic fashion as if he owned the place and originally I was unsure whether I was sniffing out a mobster wannabe that indeed might have done some power lifting on the side or just a hyper semi-autistic nerd. it seemed as if he was interested in drifting over the supermarket without buying anything in particular ... I had a funny feeling so I tried to stay not too close when he was passing tho it felt like he could have appeared behind me at any moment and just in case i kept my back turned against the glass rack. on couple of occasions, he had a brief rapport with an older guy who looked like a lawyer nearing the retirement age but it did not cross my mind at that point that they could have been plainclothes officers of some military background rather, let alone part of some tactical team. then another two shoppers drew my attention, a tall dude with fedora hat similar to the one brad pitt was wearing in the movie ‘snatch’, and since it was all just too strange to me I did not pay attention to the sex of the other individual the tall guy was with as they did not come close to me. they were just in sight. the word that rang a bell was circus. it felt as if some circus workers entered the store but the only thing I was sure about through and through was that they were not part of any circus and they certainly were not from Serbia. nobody has been wearing a fedora around here. then another two guys with funny way about them turned up ... the younger guy, skinny and bloody-eyed with some strange piece of gold jewelry in his nose or ear and the older gentleman in his company. the younger guy looked strung out considerably more than the first weird guy and the way he gave me the once-over signaled to my sixth sense to stay away which I did and as I found myself at the corner by the wall rack with ready-made sandwiches there was a shocker - out of blue there they both were breathing down my neck. Im talking as I was price checking sandwiches they swooped down right next to me in seconds which immediately signalized that something was not right. soon thereafter I felt some discomfort as if something had struck my butt. I began putting the pieces of a puzzle together promptly; thus if I witnessed a signature team performance it could have been performed by only one super renowned covert operation agency but then again, I highly doubt that particular agency would have been after me. later I fell asleep with a strange feeling in the certain point of my butt, as if someone dispensed a poison dart in it, point blanc, and thoughts that I may develop a heart attack in sleep or thrombosis down the line overpowered and brought in some heat. I woke up with another funny feeling in the center of my back as if alleged deadly substance worked its way up - from my butt to spine. Im still waiting to see what will happen next ...  

* btw, vracar translates to sorcerer in serbian ...

follow up: following the publishing of this post - january 6th 2023 - i noticed that i was followed around by at least one civilian who was filming with a cell phone trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. my best guess it was a person employed by the serbian government.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home