Sunday, March 26, 2023

eeet’s safe to say ‘do not be a pussy’ if things happen once or twice a year, not every day

today on march 26th 2023 as I was quietly checking out future purchases in metro cash & carry zemun store [near belgrade, Serbia] I was suddenly distressed by the extremely loud bang produced by the guy in yellow shirt seen here in photos enclosed herewith
 

as he threw a wooden pallet onto the floor near me without warning and with such force its pieces broke off – you can see it damaged in additional photos, also enclosed … 
so you can imagine how it sounded when it hit the concrete floor when I was not looking … not only it gave a prompt onset of tinnitus but it struck me as it came several hours after I had posted the previous post criticizing serbian government … apparently the instructions were given for an all-out attack - the wolf pack strategy - even though his other colleagues, before and after, were extremely polite toward me. as the force shock went through my head and heart in any normal country for intentionally terrorizing shoppers, we would be talking about some serious damages, but unfortunately this is Serbia … as i was upset I looked in this guy’s direction and he started grinning … he moved 20 yards away immediately, you can see his position with respect to the damaged pallet … as I went closer to see how personal he was going to get he pulled out a scalpel knife and started violently slashing plastic packaging on water bottles with a smirk on his face … to me, his actions represent the extended arm of the leadership of this country … 

j.. w. co.q the w. wh. th. all cvrt t. chrnty.!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home