Thursday, January 12, 2023

brain injuring weapons - directed energy used against me in Belgrade, Serbia … January 2023

if American officials were concerned and evacuated, what about the entirely unprotected individual like me ...

Im not kidding. I live in serbia and last night I woke with a room spinning around me. it looked like a severe neurological condition including severe vertigo, unsteadiness, stumbling, nausea, and confusion. when I moved away from my bed, I felt somewhat better as well as the consequential fatigue and sickness but no vertigo unless I moved my head around a bit, however at the targeted bed position it was like the wicked spot, the things were tending to go awry and intensify. and so after researching, brushing up, & reading article about American official who was attacked by directed energy weapons and evacuated from serbia after experiencing Havana syndrome symptoms, today – on january 12th 2023 –  around 1:10 AM in the morning I turned off the lights and quickly raised blinds to see if there was any activity going on in the neighborhood and lo and behold some light that was pointed into my room from the building nearby was promptly shut and after few seconds a light in the flat in the nearby high-rise where the local military counter intelligence workers live also went off. after two minutes strange white light* could be seen in the building next to the one where the first light was shut off. I also tried the wet towel experiment and it really worked, it felt that behind it you were protected and as if there was an immediate reaction towards an exposure without it.

I cannot but think that I was singled out for my alleged pro-Western beliefs and writings in this blog and that I was attacked by directed energy of some sort as well -- as these symptoms invoke such conclusion. my blood pressure was close to normal yesterday morning. presently I have a tension type headache. I believe I have been under attack for some time as I was developing neurological symptoms (feeling of heat and pressure, anxiety, tension type headaches, weakness, memory loss, losing balance ... ) but the severe vertigo was something that really made a concern. I also remember unusual recent mention in the media that there was an increase in younger people dying from stroke as if preparing the listeners for some more coming sudden deaths.

whoever is doing this is wrong and will be judged by God. Proverbs 3:5-6

I hereby address all communist and non-communist countries that I had mentioned and their leadership and offer my sincere apology if I generally or personally made anyone feel bad about anything. it is my understanding that certain countries have access to this weaponry utilizing it against their opponents. Im hereby utilizing the opportunity to say that I have no opponents, so whoever is doing this is completely wrong. please stop your actions as they will lead to more karmic damage on the part of those ordering and doing it and their loved ones ...

*on posting of this article, that unusually white light was also gone. i have seen it on before for months all the time, but now it was strange that it went on in the wee hours immediately after the light in the building next to it was shut! that pointed light was also present before but if it did not disappear immediately after i opened the blinds in the wee hours it would not be the point of concern. there is no word for coincidence in Japanese language but I can't be speculating how are the points where the lights were turned off related to me and my home and whether they may be the recon spots, the emitting device carrying drone command posts or else.
follow up on january 12th 2023: as i moved away a bit from the targeted zone i felt cca 60% less intensity in vertigo symptoms and in the morning vertigo was all gone although I have a huge pressurizing headache. they could have lowered the intensity of directed energy, however when i moved to the originally targeted spot vertigo symptoms reappeared in the similar fashion. similar vertigo symptoms happened some time ago and now I have connected the dots as to what may be the cause and origin of my unusual reoccurring problems. Im afraid that I will continue to be under attack involving full intensity of directed emission and Im ready to testify under oath and do a polygraph testing regarding everything stated herewith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home