Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Lord have mercy ... I am a sinner who deserves punishment; please, have patience and pity on me, a weak and evil man, and do not condemn me.

december 21st 2022: i am witnessing unknown to me construction workers (overheard a muslim name) provoking me while building a brand new home in belgrade ... somehow they spotted me and today it was obvious they were doing it on purpose although a few days ago I was not so sure when the similar happened ... i am afraid terrible things will start happening in that house once the power known as universal justice commences its work, would not want to enter the premises, let alone live there, down the line someone will find out for sure as they built in a devastating negative vibes with their malicious actions... again, the consequences are something that Im occasionally witnessing, I cannot escape this role I was given by the higher force and nothing I can do about that, new “customers” are coming in by the dozen by their volition bringing in abounding malevolence which is then traded for the unfortunate future … play stupid games, win stupid prizes comes to mind … just like i would not go to zagreb, croatia for any amount of money to visit ... i made mistake by stating in my last post that i did not have any problems in croatia which is true but perhaps i was lucky not coming across any malevolent people during my visits ... yesterday two croats, unknown to me and dressed in black perhaps signaling membership in some government agency or fascist organization, came to the place where i go to and started provoking me at sight … they were completely unknown to me but their malevolent approach definitely requested a response and Im pretty sure anybody else other than me would have confronted them at least by asking what is the problem which would had most likely turned into a brawl … by their actions, it hit me that I have been regionally known, open for attacks and completely unsafe in Europe … for some time I really thought that croatia was something better than expected, but apparently it is just another no-through road … a new wave of harassment was started by the female cashier at the lidl supermarket, save maskovica street 4, Belgrade, serbia when about two months ago this serbian lady pig, a female cashier, started intentionally coughing over my purchase –  a pizza with porcini mushrooms and truffles – as I observed that she did it on purpose without even trying to turn head aside or put a hand over her mouth, and as she kept coughing intentionally for over half a minute to make sure that I was fully "served", I just left the store leaving everything behind me … who knows how they twisted the story about what happened there but Im pretty sure lidl be in the seas of trouble with workers that are catering to evil in their brains which reflects the image of the store … germans have a nice long tradition of doing business in Serbia, it took off especially during the WWII and now I can feel oozing of that humane warmth as a serbian man and how delighted Im when entering lidl and making purchases there … fof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home