Tuesday, December 27, 2022

they are ready to kill you for using a toilet

it is impossible reclaiming a normal life in serbia as the unknown highly frustrated countrymen are provoking as if a target mark was painted all over me … just imagine how it feels if only 10 out of several million belgraders provoke you on daily basis with impunity and what dire consequences this could have to anyone’s life … well, it happens to me every day … on the streets today, bmw suv whose symbolic number on RP plates and 275 / 55 / 22 alu rim size revealed that the driver is related to the topmost echelons – or better yet top three individuals in the Serbian government was standing next to my vehicle waiting at the traffic light, however, the driver revved the engine up into the reds showing no respect obviously trying to make a personal point … that leads us to the cause of this nationwide and region-wide gang-stalking – many unknown serbs seem to have something personal against me which so far has been a big mystery – I am pretty sure I have no personal relation to any unknown individual in Serbia but almost every provocation comes from the people that I do not know or have never met … not to mention that mentioning karmic dues in this blog was a big mistake as it only intensified attacks and provocations since a number of those unknown-to-me people do not believe in karma and obviously think that I was bluffing even though I know for a fact that those that do unto others in the manner they would not want to be treated themselves will pay and unfortunately they will jinx their dearest as well. it is the law. one version of what goes around comes around. next, I went to see a friend who owns a business downtown and as his toilet was out of order I went to a restaurant nearby ... djure jaksica street in Belgrade. there at the door I wanted to order something-to-go in order to use restroom, but since there was a line, I asked the waiter whether I could use a toilet. he answered positively. I entered the toilet that was not in the best shape as there was a liquid on the floor and someone did not flush. while i was inside, someone turned off the lights. on my way out after the call of nature which had involved passing of liquid waste I had to go through what it felt like a gauntlet. a girl that was not dressed in uniform showed a clear frustration that gave away that she was the big boss there and even though she was not even looking at me you could have felt an ocean of negative vibes and she seemed pumped and fired up as if she had just ordered an attack. I told my friend what happened and since on my way out I had to go by several cooks on their workplace positions I said it felt as if they were flicking boiling oil into my face as a punishment for semi-authorized toilet use - as I felt discomfort in my eyes as if I was struck with fireballs that go off when water is added to the boiling cooking oil. when going home I was passing by that place trying to see thru the storefront windows how the cooks look like and whether my theory was possible since the funny feeling and blurred vision were still present, I wanted to see their faces, were they insane hooligan types, when suddenly the non-uniformed girl who obviously runs the joint angrily slammed the door shut. she must have spotted me.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home