Sunday, December 18, 2022

if i would leave for any other country ... rap from serbia would have followed me ... not about what i had done but about what they have been doing to me with impunity and without cause

this evening - december 18th 2022 - visited one mall in new belgrade, entered high class restaurant that starts with letter M. … the super hatred of a few waiters surprised me as one of them bumped into my chair on purpose as I was sitting and then started clapping hands by the bar to imitate sex noises to sound like the noise when lower portion of man’s body hits woman’s buttocks to be more precise which was utterly disgusting … from my point of view, then and at many times in the past, Belgrade and perhaps Serbia to me felt like what jasenovac concentration camp was for the Serbs … the behavior of my countrymen when around me feels so fratricidal that it is hard to describe, it feels as if following the WWII, a number of croatian fascists - ustashas - did not flee to Americas but actually got pardoned by the communists and overpopulated Belgrade, Serbia, mix-married and stayed in power, presently creating a powerful fascist left while their offspring are genetically showing bloodthirsty traits against some Serbs … it is my point of view as I have been directly involved and terrorized … I was expecting more trouble when I visited Croatia, Zagreb and Dalmatia, but lo and behold no problems there … I feel terrified by some people in Serbia inclusive of youngsters in Belgrade … never seen such an abnormal amount of unjustified hatred and aggression by the people completely unknown to me … I am pretty sure those participating will encounter karmic justice which will involve them and their families which is terrible as it concerns me – I wish no harm to anyone but they will destroy themselves by these malevolent actions as the energy involved in this is next to giant - it is the law of the universe and I just wish I was invisible for the serbs so I do not feel guilty for the destinies of those who are getting themselves jinxed by their degenerate actions - I have not provoked anyone to come after me … Im 100% certain nothing will change during my lifetime, I will have no peace because of the serbian actions, and many Serbs will have no peace, no future, at least, so pay attention when Im around various people on their behavior and actions and try to bring positive karma by providing them the taste of their own medicine which will be rewarded by the L.A. … I would have understood if a few were involved but the sheer number of unknown citizens means that this behavior is allowed and promoted by the Serbian state and government agencies that are targeting me while trying to accuse me of being the cause of problems ... there is not one country in the world that could offer me one hundred percent guaranteed peace and comfort and new beginning after what the citizens of serbia and their management had done ... 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home