Wednesday, November 30, 2022

braking system failure …

I think I am so well known in the post-communist serbia because a number of serbian citizens have been minding my business mostly by provoking and harassing me in public … alas, which can be said / applied for any other place in the world, from chukotka thru paris and london to comodoro rivadavia, alas there is not any other serbian citizen that can walk unknown or unoticed on this planet except novak djokovic ... this - entirely uncalled for and unrecompensed celebrity status (by definition) comes along with total lack of privacy ... today I witnessed a serbian female blond that was listening to conversation I had with the public clerk in the public office and as this unknown woman did not like what she was hearing she then looked over everybody else in the room trying to gang up by finding more allies before she finally stepped, with no brakes, in front of me facing me and staring into my face in a stubborn provoking fashion while I was still communicating with the clerk which to me was extremely awkward. even tho she was totally ignored, I believe this amount of insolence is unheard of in civilized world as it is simply unimaginable even tho the bad hair dye blond, dressed in all black, looked intelligent by serbian standards … i say 'looked' for even a chimp would have been more considerate ... it appeared to me that she wanted to show by taking the public stance that she was proudly and personally against my point of view in one disgusting and unnatural fashion. unnatural for her behavior borderlines with openly practicing bestiality while pointing finger at someone who was against it ... I assume this was not possible for the brief time in history when modern Serbia was kept in God's good graces before the communist tradition of publicly shaming people took place ... someone should definitely put some of these people in check as the last time pseudo-serbian left was minding someone else’s business – trying to unite with the not-so-willing croats and slovenians – millions of people died …  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home