Thursday, October 13, 2022

the land of 0% freedom

they think they are in the movies ... 

scarface being the no.1 toppler ... 

and that's how they behave to my dismay ...

been to brace jerkovica ‘stadion’ mall today and found out that so many folks were in aggressive narcissistic mode again … as someone had ordered them how to behave while pointing finger at the target concurrently … what had I done to deserve that or retribution if that is what you can call it? they all seemed to recognize me in addition to being overly negative and judgmental judging by their looks, verbal and nonverbal communication and postures … in mall elevator, one guy that was with his ~six year old was casually and assertively swinging his foot and leg aiming for my groin, while the small kid was obviously taken as a shield for his doings ... it was not long before a second person, a tall 20 year old provo employee acting like a wannabe hooligan came in hot yelling at me unprovoked obviously without fear that I could say something back … another tattooed hormone abusing gentleman looking like coming straight out of breaking bad episode with cocaine in the banana shipment also appeared wary and very nervous of my presence … he was flexing appearing as a ticking time bomb … Im curious what their karma will be as karma is my only savior in Serbia although it does not happen in real time which is a big disadvantage. next, I moved to lidl supermarket on vojislava ilica street to find more angry serbs angry for no reason on my part whatsoever, it appeared they were angry for me just being there … could not find any other reason … i gave it a thought … if I went out earlier or later would I have come across the same group of wackos or some other individuals that were more predictable and easy going … as the percentage of those aggressive, provoking, and quite nasty individuals has escalated, Serbia has become like a prison for me - one minute everything is fine and the next - one cannot predict what is going to happen in the "general population" … living in Serbia is one huge risk from my point of view. I cannot explain it as to why it is so. Im asking who is responsible to provide safe and secure existence//housing for zero custody male 'inmates' out in the serbian urban wilderness ... many serbs mind your presence and go about your business which translates to they do not let you live … it could be the neomarxist mindset and Marxist dear leader tito as their deity. with my experience I would say over 90% of population still prefers communism over freedom as I feel no freedom here … even though Im still unfortunately set in the minds of many americans where the hatred for me had originated - judging by what I can read on facebook between the lines and in comments of at least some slayer rock band fans gloating over the assumption, rumors as well as revelations in my blog of what has been going on in serbia to and with me and hoping for and anticipating bloodshed - I can say that at every moment of my presence in the U.S. I felt safer there even at times when I found myself in ghettos surrounded by alleged drug dealers than, minute for minute, at any moment spent in Serbia. to me, pound for pound, ghetto boys and American gang bangers have more brains than angry serbian countrymen Im encountering daily. you do not have to be a rocket scientist to understand this, just read my blog and watch some social experiment videos on youtube ... at least, in America I was left alone on numerous occasions which is quite different from what Im experiencing in Serbia. karam will be the bitch, Im not happy about it, but I would not like to be in the sneakers of those attacking me without a good reason. that is the only way it can be. I know – for Im paying my own karmical dues.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home