Friday, October 07, 2022

mess

note: photo above was taken on october 20th, 202222222222222222222222222222 ... the book in the photo is about serbian fin de siecle opinion leader jovan skerlic who according to a newly developed theory was poisoned by nikola pasic and his radicals, however, fb comments that were made following the posting of this post esp. about some burger  - pljeskavica in serbian - come in as a highly interesting detail ... not that there is anything wrong with that ... having in mind that population of serbia is roughly the same as the metro area population of chicago, ~ 8.2 mil., so community rumors spread wildly


have been feeling strange in stomach since yesterday and looking at my tongue that looks smoldered … have been feeling metallic taste and numbness in tongue, have been salivating and mucusing more … feeling a bit of pepperish burn in throat in the beginning of the pharynx but not from the pepper … have been burping … everything was perfect with a burger I ordered two days ago – october 5th 2002 - at  grill rankovic, dusanovac, belgrade  … however, then, the order takers asked me to go take a walk until they made meal … I did not … I stayed to see how they do it … the burger was tasty … I came back the following day – october 6th – to order another burger and they asked me the same, to leave, and when I stayed around they called me ‘the shadow’ while talking among themselves, did not make a joke about it but took it seriously rather to the heart, I could have felt that … they started feeling uncomfortable about my wait - and that burger was a mess, i ate it fast, it was way off in comparison to the one I had on the previous day and I wonder if they messed it up on purpose and how, perhaps by dipping bread into something, dk, and how far one could go in Serbia with a vengeance over assumed suspicion on your part, with regard to the fact that serbs do not feel intimidated by their system to do something like that … in america they would think twice but the nasty things happen even there … I feel something strange in mouth which does not feel right … and need to release it off my chest – it is not the suspicion it is the facts about my state and how I feel … I even wrote status yesterday:  i hate when burger flippers do not let you be around when they are flipping, same with car repairs, the action takes place behind closed door. i wanna see & witness.

but sleeping on decision to write a blog complaint came as follows: the strange unpleasant aftertaste did not get lost, it bonded … Im telling it like it is .

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home