Tuesday, October 04, 2022

new death threats and inhumane treatment in the Serbian shithole (compliments of Murica’s 2022 mission) from m.dj. the owner of artmedia art group company, Belgrade … as i have zero trust and confidence in serbian authorities, this should serve as the informal complaint to the american authorities which had promised safe, comfortable and dandy serbian paradise on my return and now I have been targeted by the government sponsored serbian mafia and kabbalah mafia ...

I have been going to artmedia (svetozara miletica 15) since 2005 when v.dj., the father, was running the company and he did until this summer ... and when son, the new owner, took over it did not matter to him that I was an old customer who spent tens of thousands of dollars for their services … today - october 4th 2022 - on the premises of artmedia art group doo - after I went to visit Mr. Nikola Kusovac (art expert and historian who works there and Im pretty sure Kusovac will not lie about what happened) to validate some fine art in my possession, out of pure jealousy, intolerance, and hate as I cannot think of other reasons that were not made up (the trigger perhaps was one painting by dado I own that was previously in m.dj.’s possession) m.dj. got into my face and started threatening … and when I tried to talk him into reason and de-escalate it was to no avail; another customer concerned about the argument asked him to let me go and he replied that the only place he can let me go was psychiatric ward. i must highlight that his aggressive and derogatory behavior inclusive of threats made was entirely uncalled for. when I asked him if he wanted me dead, he replied – yes, I want you dead, you should ask around and find who Im … (trying to point that he is serbian made man, consigliere or one of serbian mob bosses, i should have told him to go screw himself with his ego and who he thinks he is but I did not) … p.s.: i feel concerned over my well-being in serbia, my life and fine art certificates as m.dj. controls database of all certificates ever issued in this company to the point that he can erase database or do other kind of malicious adjustments at his will ... but the higher concern is that he can organize his soldiers and give them orders for continued harassment and physical and mental harm as he does ... fuck you Mr. Hill, you scumbag you

p.s.s.: on that day i consulted with mr. kusovac whether i was allowed to give my contact details to mr. dejan jevtic and it was a go, even though Mr. Jevtic entered artmedia art group doo premises with a third client while it was my turn to be served (only one person is allowed to be on the premises at one time) while the fact that m.dj. hands down a death threat to a client who has been loyal for 17-years means that something else other than plain networking was an issue behind his repeated threats ...  the similar threats were made in 2021 (all documented) next to a dire warning not to report to the police what had been going on (possible extortion / racketeering case originating in artmedia) ... the hatred may have been spawning based on the fact that i was not an easy victim falling for it [racketeering] as i had seemed to be ... Mr. Kusovac knows about the said which is provable as many of my conversations were recorded for safety reasons ... it is interesting that the traffic accident i had in april 2016 whereby i was struck by a car - a bullet rather going ~ 100 miles per hour in 25 mph zone happened while m.dj.'s father v.dj. asked me for a favor to lend him book which was my only assignment on that day ... to do a samaritan favor go bring someone who was not even a close friend a book ... ??? ... last minute: we are now expecting a hit as a punishment for "disobedience towards the masters kept in favor of  serbian big guns as well as the goverment", a serious crime outsourced to smaller players that cannot be linked to m.dj. and his associates ...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home