Wednesday, July 13, 2022

you can never compare apples and oranges

when I lived in the U.S.A., two things were messing up with me - my name and p.o.b. … if I had wanted to, I could have easily changed name and never admit I was born in serbia, the land that in American mind rhymes with Russia somehow, so no one would ever assume that I was a foreigner. once someone discovered one or the other a trust in me was promptly lost. I like saving lives, I believe the friends you acquire by saving their lives in action or elsewhere would hardly ever disappoint. no, Im not talking about friends right now but about those I have no clue who or what they are - my Serbian countrymen. on my return to Serbia, I discovered the cruel fact, Serbia was even worse off to a serbian born man than america was ever to a foreigner. I am pretty sure that the case similar to mine has not been covered by any legal precedence by far, involving public exposition whereby you were slandered by word of mouth to the degree that you could not seek satisfaction at any court. you have no clue who started it, but can only imagine that it was allowed on the level of one state – American or Serbian, make a wild guess. so you never had a chance to clear up your name and a number of people has been trying to harass and bully you in public. and these are the low lives, cretin minds most of the time, but everyone else has been involved, there is no rule. especially these days, the amount of serbian venom that I have to put up with is enormous. i call it temptation, Gxd must be witnessing this, because of the sole amplitude of evil involvement. I remember when the volunteers were going down to the draw to bring water to thirsty men during the siege of Reno Hill what solidarity took place there among the American soldiers. by contrast if the same situation and need would have been coinciding in the present-day Serbia, my fellow countrymen would have been adding salt into the water and be laughing about their creativity in the same fashion they are trying to get to me today as they had overheard that I had put out some poetry these days and that my heart has been bleeding. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home