Tuesday, May 24, 2022

novi sad incident – serbian totalitarian feces

sagradi sto mostova, a popuši jedan kurac, ti nikada nećeš biti mostograditelj, već pušač kurca – serbian wisdom

I could have imagined schtraight-out snitches [will] be telling people what I wrote on my blog last night and brother that is exactly what happened they were feeding off my backwash as I went for the second night in a row to get another poster and one book signed by katalin ladik, this time in novi sad, place called svilara … and, as soon as I entered the premises everyone was on alert, especially the security guy with anger issues who was obviously instructed then and there to kick me out from the joint. I have no theory as to why serbs see me as a fringe figure and where their feuding drive comes from. in addition, I have no answers how do you manage people that wild. as katalin ladik was signing the book I paid for my friend currently vacationing in Israel the security came over and started pushing me toward the exit while grasping my shirt (my best outfit) and getting into my face: get out, get the fuck out, stop bothering this lady!!! If I was to speculate about the mental roots of his behavior it was obvious, I had run into another serbian totalitarian excrement obeying no master but deity Aleksandar Vucic, the president of the ruling party and a former puppet of the pseudo radicals masquerading as the right wing. this violent behavior could be attributed to the members and supporters of the regime as they think they can get away with anything and no laws apply to them. period. they are the clan. meanwhile I lost all respect for katalin as she could have taken the lead by stepping in and cutting out the bullshit; she could have asked the guy to back off as she was not under any circumstances bothered by my presence, I was nowhere near her; she could have said what the fuck is up, do me a favor, leave this fucking great guy alone you worthless scum sucking son of a bitch, do not fuck around, instead, it appeared as if she was enjoying watching that trivial side show as a crazy feminist bloodsucking fetish - two men breathing neck and neck to each other - perhaps even giving the organizer a carte blanche thru her inertness. it was something beyond rational thinking, something primordial, I came to watch her but in turn she was watching me. even though I will not probably ever again reappreciate her genius in any kind of proximity in the future, I was fully aware what my physical involvement providing for him a copious amount of doom would have meant. I do not think impossible I can get whacked real soon in this cesspool of a land; nobody is killing guy over a blog post but then again you have not met serbs. in totalitarian countries like Serbia you gotta eat shit for awhile in order to stay safe because it is a sick fucking world. on my part I do not like how the local feces taste. even though this raging performance of svilara security did not end up as a bullet riddled drama, driving back home I felt pivotal uneasiness in my testicles - I was paranoically recapitulating whether that overfed monkey could have cowardly kicked me in the nuts when I was not watching as I was pointing into katalin’s direction? it seems as if my benevolent nerd like appearance got me in the trouble again as all certain serbs can see is some idiot who allegedly likes America but America does not like him back. so faraway from the truth; they call it “a laugh” and Serbs enjoy in that parody calling it a comedy. alas!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home