Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Censoring and deleting my art

this evening I auto censored and deleted one of my avantgarde advanced paintings on Saatchi.com as I had figured out it could inadvertently steer up an undesired commotion in serbian life in general … however, I had no desire to produce any such outcome with it as I do not associate myself nor my art with Serbia in general. it was just an interesting idea I had but it appears that it interferes and collides with serbian daily politics which puts me in dangerous waters as the guys in power do not hesitate making your life miserable without warning for sensing any opposition. I repeat it was not the case. my decision to auto-censor my art happened after I was attacked in maxi megastore this same evening at autokomanda square by the unknown individual who flashed a disturbing beam of light into my face (as I was paying at the register) that caused an utmost discomfort and self-destructive thoughts. as I tried to see what object in his hands this disturbing light was coming from I could only detect several credit looking cards so it must had been some small time gadget perhaps  a fake metalized and DC powered card used as an advanced method for striking up potential opponents of regime in Serbia.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home