Saturday, April 02, 2022

Targeted this week by someone in America


these guys exactly knew 

i required some attention 

and needed some pampering.

tell me a story

as I was performing my due diligence, I discovered that I was targeted by the scam taken to a new level with someone impersonating a legit legal business in Canada (Michael J. Edwards as Principal Attorney with Edwards & Company LLP, #432 – 604 Columbia St., New Westminster, BC V3M 1A5) and leaving a Texas (U.S.) 409 area code number for contact +1 (409)276-7744 … first email was received on Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 4:43 PM ... what is amazing is that the communication was worded in the professional legal language and it was almost impossible to detect that there was a scam behind it which leads me to believe that it was organized on a much higher level than a standard boiler room op and it is even possible that some government, not necessarily North American, stands behind it, using American soil for its evil designs. it is not hard to be a criminal when you have some state backing you up

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home