Sunday, March 20, 2022

someone over there should consider this seriously …

what’s the point of sending anyone into an allegedly secret mission to a foreign land allowing foreign government to blow cloak off your man before the venture even began. I bet it was like “hey yo comrades, here is your meal …” for 20 years I have been targeted in Serbia in various ways as I had been marked as the legitimate target by the Serbian government. twony years ago i was hoping for an osprey and a rescue from this serbian slow death trap, however, i abandoned those thoughts. i was cut off and i trusted. not now. this an’t no good. no freedom, no rights, no concerns … Novak Djokovic is one small light at the end of tunnel, though the Supreme Being does not let me cross paths with DJokovic likes much. quite the opposite. I cannot perform any longer, any more … they are playing games with me it is hardly bearable, no back-ups, no support, no nothing … no family. for serbs game was over in 2003, now they are just about mind and body mutilation to ease their envy and feed their egos as they laugh about being prosecuted for this epic. another victory for the Indians. I still wanna be buried at the CNC [Lat. 45.5697° Long. -107.432°] when the time comes.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home