Tuesday, March 22, 2022

mossad tools

there is no way one can feel okay in serbia 

as it nowadays is what the wild west used to be ...

I wonder why a number of those coming at me are supported by those claiming allegiance to mossad. it could have been designed to suggest the target to shit pants on that mention. as they were coming at me I was baffled and unsure if they were trying to rob me, in other words steal from me by creating havoc and spreading false information, or they were just trying to undermine my connections within the art world, or both. i must give them credits from sneakiness, shiftiness and chicanery. and as I never had antiIsrael attitude it boggles my mind why these people are after me – as if they do not have enough funds but they want my stuff without paying for it – it was given to me by the Lord and if you are trying to take and steal from me – be careful as it won’t be the only karma that will get you but the Gxd’s wrath will be upon you and you will pay dearly, no drugs will help you forget what's coming and it does not depend on me … be advised !!! you could find out real soon …

to that, I must add that the art collecting competition [rivals] in alliance with these alleged mossad tools is spreading false information that my collection is under question as I allegedly bought some stuff at flea market. the truth is 99.9% of stuff in my collection was acquired from the people I know, and I do not even remember that I bought anything from the gypsies at garage sales and flea markets. I guess they are trying to gaslight ordinary people that do not know me into believing they should be staying away from me. I really thought that Jews from Europe were much more satisfying than Jews in America, alas, I have to write this in order to come clean about what I hear is coming from those supported by the top levels of the Serbian government. it is disgusting. I get along with Armenian and Romanian community much better and I decided to stay away from anything related to Judaica being offered to me as it could be falsely claimed as stolen ... they are in fact inflicting upon my freedom and basic rights by being so and such ... real calamity is they are organized and in numbers while serbs are not interested in anything unless it is a fratricide ... terrible terrible terrible brothers in terrible terrible times  

to give a fresh example of what I have been going thru is my today’s visit [3/26/2022; c. 16:30 hrs] to planeta sport outlet at ustanicka street, belgrade, serbia … during the course of last year I spent over 500 US dollars in that store buying shoes and other apparel. alas, today, as I went inside to check out new arrivals as they are coming in on daily basis the two lady workers were quite unkind and one even acted out giving an unfriendly gaze. Serbia has long become a country too small for me as I cannot do anything more or become more successful in anything than I already did. since this country is smaller than the city of Philadelphia in the United States where I also used to live, it seems quite impossible that in 20 years of me being here the locals do not know who I REALLY am or my positive sides – while trying to portray me as a thief after my 20-year record in the art world can be done by the natural born retards and retarded folks only unless they are evil to the core. I am not getting any respect in Serbia and this is why this blog was started in the first place. everything good about me has been hidden and overridden. who has the power to do that in Serbia, to swipe your identity [which should be that of a mellow, docile and friendly individual] and produce a destructive criminal which is then soaked by the store workers and the entire world? make your wild guess.  

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home