Wednesday, January 27, 2021

unknown serbs attacking me all the time - betrayal of the united states

i got unknown serbs coming at me yelling you are a dead meat all the time. recently, several times as i was making purchases in maxi market at autokomanda square and most recently - today -
while i was crossing street nearby the vicinity of the corner of niksicka and vojvode stepe boulevard, the unknown driver rolled down a window to yell out some obscenities in my direction. it appears my biggest enemies so far in my entire lifetime have been the movers and shakers of this crooked system who are directly responsibile for what has been going on - some high political / intelligence rollers have been after a piece of me for a long time and are now continuing their efforts. and if ante pavelic was alive today and in charge of serbia, this is exactly how he would be ruling - setting a brother against brother.
i feel betrayed by the united states. soon i will post a video where one can clearly see a serbian official chasing after me and then as i fell down hitting my head over ten times with his assault baton. even though i was able to self defend myself from that dire situation, serbian district attorney charged me heavily in this case and it appears the attacker will be released scott free. if you are looking for the conspiracy there you have got one.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home