Tuesday, December 22, 2020

more gangstalking in belgrade, serbia. 20 year old criminally insane persecution continues

in the business of hating

the power and malevolence of the system that you are not even opposing can be viewed in the light of the fact that the system has compromised me so well that only 10% of familiar people still want to communicate, the remaining 90% are avoiding me in general. one of such rumors i overheard in the past was that i am the highly popular crime figure who underwent plastic surgery to avoid prosecution at the war tribunal in Hague. such things scare people away and your ability to stay afloat is compromised as well.

something is always going on. from allegedly more sinister things from couple of weeks ago that in the coming years are probably going to be interesting for the international legal practices concerning defamation now they are back to square one – man made noises.

as I was waiting in line at downtown Belgrade’s post office this evening the guy came up to me clicking his pen aggressively and repeatedly as if he was trying to imitate the discharge of an automatic weapon (think Las Vegas 2017); he kept staring at me all the while. as he was not surprised that I was there and his clicking had started before he could have actually and properly recognized me - made me think that the entire thing was staged by, let’s say, Serbian secret service rather than the option whereby he was doing it on impulse. if that happened to any of you, if someone wanted to make your brain go into overdrive mode would you remain with your back turned to him or would you keep an eye on his unusual actions by turning your side towards him? you never know in Serbia, this is not a cozy place like the United States. as far as myself I got used to it and these noises do not bother me no more*, Im just logging records of them herewith now to reveal the ''extremely friendly'' society as the "new serbian" himself - charles c. likes to exsert it on youtube. as similar things had happened on multiple occasions earlier it is nothing new although they stopped making man made noises for some time, however, the serbian secret service has got new leadership as of a month and a half ago, so they may be the newbies for the agenda. 

*last minutes, December 23 2020: to remonstrate my statement, there was a heavy equipment delivery guy on kumodraska street today (actually a couple of them delivering something to the business next to the banca intesa on 174, kumodraska street where I was heading) who waited until I was passing right by only to throw something heavy onto the rear mounted lifting platform stretching out from his van which was a yard behind me, the noise was so ear splitting that my ear is still ringing. of course, any kind of further dispute with these Serbian fellows as to why he did that and was it on purpose would lead to heavy bodily injuries or death of one or another. on top of all problems I have with the malevolent serbian state, these guys on the street like to start trouble and look out for the walking targets, unfortunately hooliganism is the way of life in Serbia as it used to be in the UK. my problem is that I am overly exposed, target signs painted all over me by the criminally insane leadership here, and these crazy, unwanted things are happening to me often and on daily basis, even though I do not go out much, and I just cannot avoid them … … it makes you angry and highly insecure that you have been framed-up by the people you do not even know. the answer lies in the inquiry: who exactly exposed me twenty years ago so the things like that can happen all the time and for what reason? was it the United States or the Serbs like the secret Serbian group 69? and the most important answer would have been to the question: FOR WHAT REASON?!! unknown to me people that are after my peace of mind - nobody is minding their business so they can be as evil, criminally insane and demonic as they wanna be. but the bond between me and the unjust society that does not like me much seems to be unbreakable much. I do not like this society and its criminal fashion although I do not oppose anyone, darn, I wish I could fight the life-threatening windmills. i am pretty positive the criminally insane powerful serbian figures (unknown to me and for the reasons unknown) have been planning on putting me in harm's way which is taking effect in the public

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home