Friday, December 18, 2020

SERBIAN ANCHORS DRESS CODE 12/19/2020 Says it all and it hurts






Really? I mean, really? Ty for 'calming' my nerves, but no thanks!

Is that the message? Yeah, let's suppose Im like very stupid and I do not know what is going on. Shame on you. Besides, I do not work for the CIA as some are trying to allege to get some free tickets. Leave me alone motherfuckers
99.99% this post [see image above] started everything. the message was abstract, when translated - i did not mean - kill Serbian president or any other living person, but - unfortunately - ever since it was published, they [those who had recognized themselves] have been coming at me all guns blazing. in the remaining 00.01% the chance is that recently one company from novi sad has been charged penalty of ca. U$ 1000.00 by judge after public enforcement agent surrendered a motion to the court for neglecting to pay a debt towards me, but this persecution has been unfolding on a much larger scale, i never witnessed something like this before in my lifetime. i think the command was: fuck him up. i can say i am sorry i had posted that piece of shit of an artwork but it is too late now, the hymen has been broken and it won't grow back on its own. unwillingly i touched the blooming hornet's nest. they cannot stop and now i am going through the terror of insanity. my only question is will it remain forever as my body and heart already started giving in, I do not think I can repair that. it's been over a month now and i do not want to play like that. i cannot cope with being the artist and the victim anymore and i doubt i can become anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home