Sunday, December 06, 2020

mind games, serbia, december 2020

 

two things.

number one: I think I have been mindful of everything that goes on in serbia. you would be surprised.

and two: as far as the usual harassment goes, I have amassed so many karmic bonus points that I cannot redeem them all in this lifetime. there was a guy today who appeared around the corner out of nowhere as I was buying newspapers in the suburbs of belgrade (image of shop location is posted herewith)

and as soon as he saw me, while passing by – that person spat in the air, and as he was not wearing mask and the wind was extremely strong his spit dispersed into thousands of tiny driblets all around. he proceeded on as if nothing happened. will anyone ever find out what will happen to him karmically, inclusive of numerous others that come, leave a stink and trauma on my trail and then disappear? will anyone care? I guess not, even though i can imagine what can happen to some folks. and yes, I have been targeted by these unknown individuals all over serbia.

then the next thing I know, minutes after, you could just sense that something an’t normal, an’t right, there was a woman reading death notices posted on the pole standing at this 90° clockwise turn where I had to slow down and the way she tried to visually communicate with me for a brief second reflected that she was hired to act as she stood waiting at that desolate place where I have not seen anyone standing in 17 years. to create more drama effect, as I was approaching - a car pulled up making a sudden stop before this woman to make me slow down and pay more attention to both and look around.








I am pretty sure things are happening to me for I was designated as the enemy of the system. i got used to oppression and i am not expecting not even the half decent moments; if anyone comes forward as the nicest being that can hurt as well, as i did not get used to it. it is like being held up underground for years and a sudden exit into the daylight can be damaging. and it is too bad that there is only one side to the story whatever they go with and that noone in Serbia has power and courage to be on my side and stay fair, people are afraid.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home