Tuesday, June 09, 2020

trying to get my head. fuck serbia

cutting into my lane and starting up an incident. be certain when they do something like this they have a gun or some other weapon in their vehicles. these are not isolated incidents, they keep on coming. even if i were halfwit i myself would never do something like this as i would have known what comes next. without a help from the united states of america who had set up this sick, dire AND DEADLY mess i won't be able to make it out alive in this so-called fatherland - serbia, let alone stress and anxiety that will get (to) me no matter what . my heart started skipping a beat. fuck serbia ! fuck charles "the shill" cather ! it's been several hours and i am still thinking, why , why , why ! i believe i won't be around to say fuck America likewise for no relief has set in a place. 
I have the feeling I am screwed just like lee harvey oswald if he was truly and/or somehow innocent, somebody has been setting me up for the serbian public to hate and come at me  – and situation is getting worse day by day. most definitely, there is a hidden agenda ! perhaps the serbian government needs those events as a smokescreen of sort. fuck all of them, the scum of the earth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home